COVID 19 PROTOCOL – GREEN PASS
As per Decree Law 23 July 2021, n. 105, in force from 6 August 2021, given the current health situation at the time of entry into the Circuit, will be required:
Measurement of body temperature not equal to or greater than 37.5 ° C
Possession of a mask that will also be worn outdoors if the spacing itself could not be respected in any contexts in which the conditions for a gathering are created
Possession of a valid GREEN PASS, which can be shown at any time to the support staff before and possibly during the event or certification of negativity to a molecular or rapid antigen test for the search for the SARS-CoV-2 virus carried out in date not earlier than 48 hours.
Possession of a valid Identity Document
Document Ticket holders who are not holders of a valid GREEN PASS will not necessarily be able to access the Event.
The paid service for carrying out the Rapid Antigen Test for SARS-CoV-2 will be available at the Circuit Medical Center.
We remind you that the GREEN PASS is issued in electronic format, where it exists, by the owner:
- Vaccination certificate: having therefore completed the prescribed anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination course for at least 14 days;
- Certification of healing from COVID-19 (the validity of the healing certificate is 180 days from the date of the first positive swab);
- Negativity certification to a molecular or rapid antigen test for the search for the SARS-CoV-2 virus carried out no earlier than 48 hours from the start of each individual event.
The provisions do not apply to subjects excluded by age from the vaccination campaign (minors under 12 years old.) And to subjects exempt on the basis of suitable medical certification issued according to the criteria defined in the circular of the Ministry of Health.
To protect privacy, personal data will be read only with the national app VerifyC19. All information on the Green Pass and current legislation is available online at: https://www.dgc.gov.it/web/
Inside the structure there will be special dispensers with hydroalcoholic gel for cleaning hands; it is recommended to carefully consult the signs indicating the safety measures to be implemented.
It is recommended at all times to observe the following general rules:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or with hydroalcoholic solutions;
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands;
- Maintain a distance of at least 1 meter with anyone else and on all occasions; avoid gatherings;
- Avoid using bottles or glasses in a promiscuous way, sharing them with other people;
- Cover your nose and mouth if you sneeze or cough in case of sneezing or coughing, use disposable tissues avoiding contact with secretions.